Reach your fertility goals in 2019
Have you been thinking about starting or expanding your family? Have you tried in vitro fertilization (IVF) in the past, without success? Perhaps you’re waiting for the right time to try again. Wait no more. The New Year is a time for new beginnings and provides the hope that you can meet your fertility goals. Robert Anderson MD, your Southern California fertility doctor, can work with you to help make your family-building dreams come true in 2019.
Start by defining your fertility goals
Before you can work toward your fertility goals, you must define them. We know everyone is at a different place on their fertility journey, so we suggest taking the time to clearly define your goals. Writing them down can help. Here are some examples.
- We’re having trouble conceiving and are ready to try IVF.
- We’ve tried IVF in the past, but we want to try again.
- I’m a woman who wants to freeze her eggs for future use.
- We’re a same-sex couple who wants to start or expand our family.
- We’ve heard about genetic testing and want to learn more.
- I have a health condition that may be affecting my fertility.
- We’re ready to have a baby and need a sperm or egg donor.
Our Southern California fertility doctor and our compassionate staff are experienced in basic fertility care, IVF, genetic testing, egg freezing and much more.
Don’t let another year go by
Time goes by fast, so don’t wait any longer. Make this the year you take charge of your reproductive health and reach your fertility goals. By this time next year, you could have a baby.
Come in for a consultation so that we can discuss your reproductive health and fertility goals. If you’re a new patient, we’ll take a complete medical history, as well as perform a physical exam and conduct fertility testing. Once we have all the information, we can design a personalized plan to bring you closer to reaching your goals of starting or expanding your family in 2019.
Contact us to schedule an appointment with our Southern California fertility doctor.