Grace Pak, D.C., L.Ac., M.S., QME
Our acupuncture infertility specialist, Dr. Grace Pak, is a licensed acupuncturist practicing in Orange County since 2000. She is the founder and director of Pak Integrated Medicine Centers for Reproductive Wellness and Holistic Health.
Dr. Pak grew up around the field of acupuncture and the field of Western Medicine throughout her life and concentrates on providing excellent patient care with the goal of increasing fertility with acupuncture. She believes that both fields can work together via an integrative, holistic approach to achieve wellness and your fertility goals.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Pak, please contact one of our offices.
Dr. Grace Pak Curriculum Vitae
- California State Chiropractic Licenseâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ #26466
- California State Acupuncture Licenseâ€¦â€¦â€¦… #7497
- Qualified Medical Evaluator (QME)â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. #927670
- MedX Certification
- EPIC Certification
- X-Ray Supervisor and Operatorâ€™s License
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Doctorate in Chiropractic, Los Angeles, California, Degree: D.C.
- South Baylo University of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine,
Masters in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine,
Anaheim, California, . Degree: M.S.
- University of California â€“ Los Angeles,
Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences,
Westwood, California, Degree: B.S.
POST GRADUATE TRAINING:
- The Chiropractic Clinic,Â Los Angeles, California
- South Baylo Acupuncture Clinic,Â Anaheim,California
English, Korean and Spanish
Catherine Lu L.Ac. Dipl.Ac.
Catherine has over ten years of clinical internship and private practice experience. She interned and studied at Tianjin College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Tianjin First Teaching Hospital in China. She has practiced in several integrative clinics in Toronto, Seattle, Los Angeles, and Orange County.
Catherineâ€™s passion lies in educating her patients in empowering themselves to choose healthy lifestyle changes. She is dedicated to offering her patients compassionate, comprehensive, and holistic care with Acupuncture, Auricular Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, and Chinese Dietary consultation to achieve optimal effect to help patients awake their own healing power and restore their balance.
Catherine Lu Curriculum Vitae
- California State Acupuncture License â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.â€¦â€¦â€¦.# 11215
- National NCCAOM Acupuncture Licenseâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦…..# 20055
- Southern California University of Health Sciences Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- The Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences Honors Diploma of Acupuncture University of Waterloo Bachelor of Science
POST GRADUATE TRAINING:
- University Health Center Los Angeles, California
- St. Johnâ€™s Rehab Hospital Toronto
- Canada Wasser Pain Management Center,
- Mount Sinai Hospital Toronto
- Canada Tianjin College of TCM & TianJin First Teaching Hospital Tianjin, China
- Toronto Center for Acupuncture at the Michener Institute Toronto, Canada